Click on “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout
NB. Once carried out the payment click on the link “VIDEO EMERGENCY FLIGHT OPERATION” you find at the bottom of this page, in the section “Lessons”
Welcome to the Emergency Flight Operation course, the course consists in 2 parts;
- the first part in e-learning mode
- the second optional at Urbeaereo, or in a flight simulation center accredited by Urbeaereo
The course certificate will be issued to those who have passed the written test with a minimum performance of 85%
Emergency Flight Operation is a 2-part course and it is preparatory for flight crews members.
Emergency Flight Operation is a preparatory course for flight crews memebers. During an air ambulance flight an emergency situation could occur that involves both pilots, at this point the doctors would find themselves managing an emergency outside the medical context.
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE COURSE
In this video are shown the operations to perform when the èpilots are unable to fly the aircraft for serious reasons such as: loss of consciousness, cardiac arrest, heart attack, traumatic injuries.
The notions acquired during the e-learning course and the test on the simulator will teach the health crew on board to land at the nearest equipped airport for autoland, saving their lives, that of the patient and the pilots.
- Included in the cost of the course, you will receive an A3 size envelope at home containing the 737 cockpit used in the course in the size of 2 meters by 1 meter.
- You can stick it on the wall or glue it on a cardboard support and shape it as shown in the picture.
ATTENTION: The test can only be attempted once! So take the test only when you really feel ready.
- Once carried out the payment click on the link “VIDEO EMERGENCY FLIGHT OPERATION” you find at the bottom of this page, in the section “Lessons”.
- Watch the video multiple times and follow the steps on the 737 cockpit sent to you.
- When you feel ready, take the written test made up of 10 multiple choice and true or false questions. So take the test only when you really feel ready!
- Attention: You only have 6 minutes to complete it, before the page closes and to pass the written test you’ll have to score 85%. The test can only be attempted once! So take the test only when really you feel ready.
- Last step, you have to shoot a video (with any technological support) where you explain all the steps as they have been shown in the video including radio communications from you to the control tower and indicating on the cockpit which buttons, wheels or levers must be actioned.
- Once this is done, you’ll have to send it by email to email@example.com to be viewed by the Instructors.
- From the video it has to be clear that you are able to carry out the maneuvers by heart and in the right sequence.
- If you have completed all the steps you will get the certificate and, if you want, you can try the practical test on the 737 flight simulator.
For any doubts send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org